Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kansas Young Republicans

     I have a lot of goals for our organization this year, and my strongest hope is that the juniors and underclassmen will continue meeting after I am gone. 
     My objection is to spread  the truth to all voters in our area and as many out of the area as possible. I feel it is our duty to society. As most of us are too young to serve in the armed forces, the least we can do is sponsor an organization like our own to spread our message.
We are the future of America and it is dependent upon us. Democracy will fail when the people realize they can vote benefits for themselves; this is a blossoming threat. We need to inspire the people to speak out and say that Barack Obama does not share our beliefs, values, or policies. It is our job to convince people to stop drinking the liberal media's Kool-Aid and start thinking about what is truly right.

No comments: